Children's Ride-on suitcases
Children's ride-on suitcases (also known as sit-on suitcases or pull-along suitcases) are a great way to keep your kids entertained at the airport. They're guaranteed take some of the stress out of family holidays as they free up space in your suitcase and free up your hands.
There's a range of styles available but by far the most popular one is the Trunki range - the first ride-on suitcases designed specifically with children in mind.
Benefits of a children's ride-on suitcase:
- They fit in hand luggage so you can pack them full of stuff that will keep your toddlers occupied during the flight.
- They're like cute pets that your kids will love pulling along behind them. That's something you can't say about most other luggage!
- When your little ones get tired they have an instant chair to sit on - even if you're still in a rush to get to the check-in desk.
- They're robust enough to survive plenty trips around the baggage carousel if you decide to check them in as hold luggage.
- They're easy to carry - most have a pair of soft handles on top and some grab handles at the front so you can easily lift them.